Skip To Main Content

HS Equivalency Information

HiSET Information


Make a Date to Graduate!


HiSET (High School Equivalency)

Please use the following link Learn-West Virginia Department of Education



Need a copy of your HiSET or TASC or GED?

Visit  Diploma Sender provides services to West Virginia’s TASC (high school equivalency diploma) and GED Examinees. If you need an official copy of your GED or TASC transcript, a replacement diploma, or certification of passing scores, make the request to DiplomaSender.

When you contact DiplomaSender, please have the following information ready:

  • Your name when tested

  • Social Security number

  • Date of Birth

There is a $20.00 fee for each copy.


Please register at DiplomaSender, for the following services:

  • To view recent HiSET  or GED score results

  • To review past records of HiSET or TASC or GED scores

  • To request a copy of a replacement diploma

  • To request a copy of your transcript

  • To request certification of your passing HiSET orTASC or GED scores



Monongalia County Technical Education Center

Room 108, Pierpont Center (MTEC Campus)

1000 Mississippi Street

Morgantown, WV 26501 – 304-291-9226